The CSM STEM CENTER /
to REGISTER ONLINE. Please note that registrations via phone, fax, mail, or e-mail will NO LONGER be accepted. (Please note: Submitting school paperwork does not constitute registration on our website; you must submit the online registration form with your contact information in order to receive a confirmation from us via email.)
For more information please contact Jen Murphy at email@example.com (856-256-4827)
Mathematics, Science and Technology Workshops
Unless otherwise stated, all workshops run from 8:30 AM until 1:30 PM.
We are excited to announce two exciting opportunities for the Summer of 2016!
Grades: 6 to 12, Dates: August 2, 3, & 4, 2016; Presenter: Dr. Eric Milou -Total PD Hours = 15 - Cost: $395
Grades: K to 5, Dates: August 15, 16, & 17, 2016; Presenter: Dr. Eric Milou -Total PD Hours = 15 - Cost: $395
These three-day workshops will focus on building innovative problem based lessons incorporating technology and assessment.
• Emphasis on problem based lessons including video based three act lessons
• Experiences with innovative math games to develop understanding and build computational fluency
• Exploring digital formative assessments applications and strategies
• Guidance on curriculum scope & sequence to align with PARCC
• BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)