Regular Office Hours:
Mon: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Tue: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Wed: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Thu: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Extended Drop/Add Office Hours
(Please see drop/add schedule to determine when these hours are in effect):
Mon: 7:30am - 5:30pm
Tue: 7:30am - 5:30pm
Wed: 7:30am - 6:00pm
Thu: 7:30am - 5:30pm
Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Research & Development Council of New Jersey welcomes Rowan University to its membership | More
College of Education achieves national accreditation | More
New Jersey Health Foundation and The Nicholson Foundation Award $50,000 Innovation Grant to Rowan University professor working to conquer peanut allergies | More
Retired from KPMG, Maginnis takes new role as voluntary Executive-in-Residence with RCB | More
Another big win: Rowan Radio picks up three Hermes Creative Awards | More
This page is under reconstruction. If you are looking for information that used to be on this page, please contact Roberta Harvey (email@example.com) or click here for the original.
Deadlines for Spring 2016 (deadline for Spring 2016 final grade submission is May 20)
Entering Final Grades
This page also includes links to the University Grades Policy and to the Incomplete and Change of Grade Forms.
Class List Verification
Verification of class lists is mandated by the University and should be performed by the instructor after the regular drop/add period for each of their classes.
Verification of class lists is extremely important for purposes of enrollment reporting and financial aid compliance.
The University must confirm that students who are receiving financial aid are attending courses for which they have registered. Federal regulations require that Title IV funds be adjusted if students’ enrollment status and educational costs change.
Note that these class list verifications must be done in Banner, even if you are also reporting attendance information through the Rowan Success Network powered by Starfish (RSN), due to federal reporting requirements.
Class Verification Tips
When completing class lists, please note the following:
- Please do not make any changes to the original verification in cases of withdrawn students (those with an official “W” grade, which will show under “Registration Status” as Withdrawn instead of Registered) as they must, for aid compliance reasons, still be recorded as having attended the class.
- If you are teaching an online class, the Department of Education has let us know that logging in is not acceptable to use as class verification. We are working with Online Services now to come up with a better plan, but for now, any instance of academic activity (beyond logging in) that takes place before the drop/add period can be used as verification of attendance.
- Be sure your term is set to the correct term.
- If you have a class with only 1 student in it, you are unable to utilize “all attended.” For 1-person rosters, please go to the actual attendance block and pick “attended” or “never attended.”
- Complete and accurate attendance verification is important to avoid inadvertent dropping of students who are actually attending and to avoid disbursing financial aid to students who are not attending. Accuracy is especially important to ensure that any aid that might have been held back until verification of late course adds can then be disbursed to the students.
- While the deadlines we put in place for verifications are very important because they line up with any course dropping for non-attendance or proper aid packaging and disbursement, it has been determined in consultation with the Compliance Officer, that accurate reporting is always paramount, so if you miss the deadline for any reason, we ask you to still perform your class verifications.
If any faculty member needs assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for Verifying Class Lists
Additional Information of Interest to Faculty
University Catalogs and Major Program Guides
Academic Policies and Procedures