University Registrar

Regular Office Hours:

Mon: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Tue: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Wed: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Thu: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Sat: Closed
Sun: Closed

Extended Drop/Add Office Hours (Please see drop/add schedule to determine when these hours are in effect):

Mon: 7:30am - 5:30pm*
Tue: 7:30am - 5:30pm*
Wed: 7:30am - 6:00pm
Thu: 7:30am - 5:30pm*
Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Sat: Closed
Sun: Closed

*We are also open until 6pm the first 5 business days of fall and spring terms

bullet Edelman Fossil Park hosts program for visually impaired students | More

bullet Ready to ASCEND | More

bullet Four Rowan Family Medicine offices earn highest honors for quality | More

bullet Charter school senior class to dual-enroll at Rowan | More

bullet American Academy of Nursing bestows highest award on Rowan nursing faculty member | More


One of the roles of the Office of the University Registrar is to oversee any official student record-related data entry, updating, or processing - especially as concerns course registration/enrollment, grading, majors, addresses, degree and non-degree credentials, transcripts, etc. Listed below are the forms that our office processes.

Please review the links below and contact our Registrar Teams with any questions.

List of Form Types:

(You may email forms or approvals to .)


Back to top

Registration Changes: Drop, Add, Withdraw from a Course

Back to top

Withdrawing from all courses in a term or Withdrawing from the University

  • All-Enrollment Withdrawal Form (Updated form as of late Spring 2017 - use this form if you are withdrawing from ALL coursework from a current or future term.)
    • Note: It is strongly recommended that you speak with your Advisor before withdrawing to determine if there are any other options. The final section of the form also lists other offices with whom you should first consult to ensure you are aware of the academic and financial consequences of your withdrawal.
    • If you are requesting an All-Enrollment withdrawal from a term that has ended, you must instead submit the Hardship Registration Adjustment Form with supporting documentation.) Keep in mind that approvals for such withdrawals are extremely rare.

Registration Forms for Non-matriculated/Non-admitted/Visiting Students

Back to top



  • Change of Major - Change of Major forms are available from the University Advising Center (UAC) on the 3rd floor of Savitz Hall. Once complete, the form will be submitted to the University Registrar’s Office and will typically be processed in 3-5 business days. To ensure accurate processing, it is imperative that you include ALL the current majors, minors, concentrations,  etc., that you want to KEEP or retain on your record under the “FORMER” and the “NEW” sections of the Change of Major form.

Back to top



Back to top


(Please contact the appropriate 4+1 Coordinator for applying to a 4+1 program. A chart of contact information for 4+1 Coordinators is included in the Information Sheet for Students & Staff below.)

4+1 Documents

Back to top



Back to top


  • Transcript Request: Academic Transcript - You can now request and pay for mailed Official Transcripts via Student Self-Service! Just log-in to Self-Service, click on "Student and Financial Aid," and then "Student Records," and you'll find the "Request Printed Transcripts" option. Official transcipts ordered in person on demand are $20.00. Official transcripts orders to be mailed, or ordered via the web or are $10.00. You can also request a transcript by following the directions located on our website. Office of the University Registrar Website Official transcripts are normally mailed within five (5) working days. Processing time of transcript requests may vary due to high demand at the end of each semester, so students should expect delays and plan ahead. Please note this option "Request Official Printed Transcript" is not available for students with course work prior to 1980.
  • Additional Transcript Information

Back to top


(If you have questions about your transfer credit, AP, CLEP, etc. postings, please contact:

Back to top


(It is strongly recommended that you first review Graduation information at:

Back to top



  • Student Life Publications and Presentations
  • Schedule of class times worksheet
  • List of automated emails sent from University Registrar:
    • Change of Grade (email to student Rowan account)
    • Course (section) meeting change, (room, days, times) (email to students and professor)
    • Final Exam notification (email to students and professor)
    • Notification that Withdraw has been processed (email to student and professor)
    • Notification that Graduation Application /  Walker Application has been processed (email to student)
    • Notification that Class List Verification has been completed successfully (email to professor)
    • Notification that degree was Awarded (email to student Rowan account)
    • Notification that degree was Rejected -new application may be required (students should contact their advisors)
    • Notification of transfer credit award postings to the student record (email to student Rowan account)
    • Override approval (email to studnet Rowan account indicating they should register themselves)

Back to top