Regular Office Hours:
Mon: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Tue: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Wed: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Thu: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Extended Drop/Add Office Hours
(Please see drop/add schedule to determine when these hours are in effect):
Mon: 7:30am - 5:30pm*
Tue: 7:30am - 5:30pm*
Wed: 7:30am - 6:00pm
Thu: 7:30am - 5:30pm*
Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm
*We are also open until 6pm the first 5 business days of fall and spring terms
As Department of Public Safety seeks re-accreditation, CALEA assessment team invites public comments | More
‘American Promise’: Film screening, discussion to focus on issues of race, class and privilege in education | More
As GOP leaders jump ship on Trump, Clinton looks to stay the course in presidential race | More
Rowan alumni Jean and Ric Edelman commit $25 million for University’s Fossil Park | More
Bullock School in Glassboro becomes Rowan’s seventh Professional Development School | More
Senior Scholar Program
Senior Citizens Using Tuition Waiver
Senior citizens, 65 years or older, who are residents of New Jersey may enroll in undergraduate courses on a non-credit basis and free of University tuition and fees. The following processes and guidelines apply to Traditional Instructional Settings, face-to-face instruction, in the Spring and Fall terms. Traditional guidelines will be observed and strictly enforced:
1. Course enrollment occurs during the drop/add period of each semester.
2. Registration for classes must take place in-person during the drop/add enrollment period and in coordination with the University Registrar located in Savitz Hall.
3. Official, government approved proof of age must be presented and all forms must be completed during registration (see the form resources below).
4. Senior Scholars will only be enrolled in courses with a minimum of 3 empty seats.
5. All University policies and procedures are relevant and are applied universally (see student handbook and academic policy resources below).
6. All prerequisites or corequisites must be met. The Registrar’s Office will receive and post necessary transcripts. Where prerequisites are being fulfilled by courses taken at another institution or by non-credit courses, the chair of the academic department will make the determination of sufficiency.
7. Enrollees are responsible for all costs associated with supplies, texts, or additional lab fees.
8. Enrollees are expected to participate fully in the course, with the option of completing assigned course work.
9. For an Enrollee to re-take a course in subsequent semester, approval from the chair of the academic department will be required.
Resources & Forms:
Senior Scholar Application
*Students interested in alternate instructional settings should consult Rowan Global.