The Office of Student Activities plans and implements co-curricular activities and programs that offer students an engaging social experience on campus.
We are composed of professional staff, graduate coordinators, student workers and volunteers. Two student-funded organizations fall under the Office of Student Activities:
- Student University Programmers (SUP)
SUP is a Student Government Association (SGA) chartered club ran by students, for students.
- Rowan After Hours (RAH)
RAH is Rowan's only late-night activity program for current students and takes place every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night from 9:00 PM until 1:00 AM.
Our Mission Statement
The Office of Student Activities (OSA) plans and implements co-curricular programs for all students that are designed to stimulate personal development, create opportunities for student engagement, and contribute to building campus community through constant collaboration with campus partners.
Core Values of the Office of Student Activities
- Quality – We strive for excellence in both programming and service for the university community. We try to create only the best experiences for participants by providing quality programs and excellent customer service.
- Collaboration – Collaborative relationships with students, offices, organizations, and businesses are necessary for everything that we do. We work hard to create and maintain mutually beneficial and productive relationships with all.
- Innovation – We believe that innovative ideas, programs, and strategies are needed to run a successful student activities office. We are committed to staying ahead of the curve, hosting trend-setting events, and continually improving our programs and services to better serve the Rowan Community.
- Student Development – We are dedicated to creating an environment that is conducive to student learning, leadership, self-discovery, and social growth by creating opportunities for engagement with other students, faculty, and staff outside of the classroom.
- Fun – Simply put, the Office of Student Activities is in the business of producing fun. The events, programs, and services we provide create a welcoming, inclusive and entertaining environment for the Rowan community.