Rowan University Job Announcements
Position: Circulation Student Assistant (2 positions), Federal Work Study (FWS)
Department: Campbell Library
1. Assist library patrons at Circulation Desk
2. Use Voyager Circulation Module to charge and discharge books, media, reserve material, and group study rooms.
3. Sort books and arrange book trucks in strict Library of Congress order and deliver to stacking stations.
4. Shelve books in strict Library of Congress order.
5. Shifting books in the stacks to adjust for the growth of the collection.
6. Check tables and shelves for books that need to be shelved.
7. Shelf reading (verifying that books are shelved in strict call number order)
**WILLING TO WORK SATURDAY HOURS between 9:30am and 7pm AND/OR Weekday evenings between 4pm-Midnight**
1. Basic use of computers
Starting Date: 9/3/13 or ASAP after that date
Salary: $8.25/ hour
Please provide your resume and a short cover letter to Faye Robinson via the link below. The cover letter also needs to the general hours that you are potentially available to work on a regular basis.