Rowan University/Rutgers-Camden Board of Governors
Members of the Board of Governors
- Louis S. Bezich
- Chad M. Bruner – Gloucester County Administrator
- Jack Collins, Esq. – former New Jersey Speaker of the General Assembly
- Michellene Davis, Esq. – Barnabas Health, Executive Vice President for Corporate Affairs
- Fred Graziano – TD Bank Group, Head of Regional Commercial Banking and Executive Vice President
- Robert Mortensen – R.E. Mortensen Associates; Rutgers University Trustee and Member of the Board of Overseers at Rutgers University Foundation
- Dana L. Redd – Mayor of Camden
Mr. Bezich is the Chief of Staff to the President and Executive Director, Population Health Management, of Cooper University Health Care. Prior to that position, he was the Vice President for Administrative Services at Camden County College.
Chad M. Bruner
The County Administrator for Gloucester County, Mr. Bruner has been a member of the Rowan University Board of Trustees since September 2012.
Jack Collins, Esq.
Mr. Collins is the former Speaker of the New Jersey General Assembly. During his 16-year tenure in the Legislature, he also served as Chair of the Environment Committee and Majority Leader. In his leadership role he had an active role in all of the major legislation passed in the 1990s.
Michellene Davis, Esq.
The Executive Vice President for Corporate Affairs at Barnabas Health, Ms. Davis previously served as chief policy advisor to the former New Jersey Governor as well as the Acting State Treasurer and the Executive Director of the New Jersey Division of Lottery.
Mr. Graziano is head of Retail Banking and executive vice president of TD Bank Financial Group. He serves as chairman of the Board of Trustees for the Special Olympics New Jersey. He earned a bachelor’s degree from the Rohrer College of Business.
Mr. Mortensen is a principal in R.E. Mortensen Associates, and a Rutgers University Trustee and Member of the Board of Overseers at Rutgers University Foundation.
Dana L. Redd
A lifelong citizen of Camden, Ms. Redd was first elected the City’s Mayor in 2009. Prior to her election as Mayor, she served city as a member of the Camden City Council and represented the 5th Legislative District as a New Jersey State Senator.