Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Research & Planning
Above: Rowan University enrollment 5-year trend:
Fall 2009 to Fall 2013
IERP's Additional Resources
Informed decisions don't happen in a vacuum. The Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Research & Planning offers the following additional resources to help add a broader perspective for your information-seeking needs.
Rowan's Institutional Comparison Group & Report: IPEDS
- Click here to download an Excel file (.xls) detailing Rowan University's peers institutions it is evaluated against annually in the IPEDS Data Feedback Report. This is Rowan's official comparison group.
- Click here to download the 2013 IPEDS Data Feedback Report in PDF format.
- Click here to download the 2012 IPEDS Data Feedback Report in PDF format.
- Click here to download the 2011 IPEDS Data Feedback Report in PDF format.
- Click here to download the 2010 IPEDS Data Feedback Report in PDF format.
From the U.S. Department of Education's College Affordability and Transparency Center
- College Scorecard
Simplifies college search and focuses on how a college stacks up on affordability and value
- College Navigator
Search for and compare colleges based on majors offere, size of school, campus safety, costs, graduation rates and more
- College Affordability and Transparency List
Information about tuition and net prices as postsecondary instutitions
- State Spending Charts
Summary information on changes in state appropriations with respect to higher education
- Net Price Calculator Center
Estimate college costs after scholarships and grants
- 90/10 Information
List of for-profit institutions receiving 90%+ of their revenues from Title IV Federal Student Aid