University Registrar

Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
8:00 - 6:00 pm (Fall and Spring)

bullet Henry M. Rowan Family Foundation commits $15M to Rowan University | More

bullet Cooper Medical School of Rowan University wins national video challenge | More

bullet Building community in Camden—one garden bed at a time | More

bullet New business: Ground broken on new Rohrer College of Business building | More

bullet Rev your Prius engines | More

Printable Office Forms

-Approval to take courses at another institution

-Change of Name/Address

-Enrollment verification request (for insurance, loans, etc.) Also, if you are a student, and would like to print a free enrollment verification click here: How to Obtain Free Enrollment Verification from the National Clearing House using Student Self-Service

-FERPA Waiver

Additional Diploma Order Form - Undergraduate, Masters Level ONLY for major, minor and concentration diploma orders

Additional Diploma Order GSBS/SOM - Graduate School of Biomedical Science and School of Osteopathic Medicine ONLY

Replacement Diploma Order Form - for lost diploma replacement or expedited orders (8 1/2 x 11 only).

Commencement Participation (Walking) Form for degree applicants completing Summer requirments or student teaching in the Fall.

-Independent Study Form

-Intersession Information

Certificate of Graduate Study/Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study

-Proof of NJ Residency


Credit by Examination

-Credit Banking: Non-degree seeking credential service

-Credit Transfer Service for Post Baccalaureate Programs (this is for student who are enrolled in a Rowan University Post Baccalaureate Programs)

-To order Deans' List or President's Scholar certificate


Transcript Request: Academic Transcript - You can now request and pay for mailed Official and Unofficial Transcripts via Student Self-Service! Just log-in to Self-Service, click on "Student and Financial Aid," and then "Student Records," and you'll find the "Request Printed Transcripts" option. Official transcipts ordered via the web are $10.00 and unofficial are $5.00. You can also request a transcript by following the directions located on our website. Office of the University Registrar Website Official transcripts are normally mailed within five (5) working days. Processing time of transcript requests may vary due to high demand at the end of each semester, so students should expect delays and plan ahead. Please note this option "Request Official Printed Transcript" is not available for students with course work prior to 1980.

Additional Transcript Information

Student Life Publications and Presentations


List of automated emails sent from University Registrar:

Change of Grade (email to student Rowan account)
Course (section) meeting change, (room, days, times) (email to students and professor)
Final Exam notification (email to students and professor)
Notification that Withdraw has been processed (email to student and professor)
Notification that Graduation Application /  Walker Application has been processed (email to student)
Notification that Class List Verification has been completed successfully (email to professor)
Notification that degree was Awarded (email to student Rowan account)
Notification that degree was Rejected -new application may be required (students should contact their advisors)
Notification of transfer credit award postings to the student record (email to student Rowan account)



Non-Matriculated Students (non-degree)




Registration Changes: Add, Drop, or Withdraw

Here are forms for students leaving Rowan University: