Regular Office Hours:
Mon: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Tue: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Wed: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Thu: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Extended Drop/Add Office Hours
(Please see drop/add schedule to determine when these hours are in effect):
Mon: 7:30am - 5:30pm*
Tue: 7:30am - 5:30pm*
Wed: 7:30am - 6:00pm
Thu: 7:30am - 5:30pm*
Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm
*We are also open until 6pm the first 5 business days of fall and spring terms
Open for business | More
Dedication for new Rohrer College of Business building set for Jan. 18 | More
Rowan Ranked 3rd Nationally for Social Mobility | More
Former Secretary of Labor Herman to speak at MLK Jr. Scholarship Breakfast | More
Rowan Engineering partners with New Jersey Department of Military and Veteran Affairs, National Guard | More
WELCOME TO THE OFFICE OF THE UNIVERSITY REGISTRAR
Part of the Division of Academic Affairs, the Office of the University Registrar supports the academic mission of Rowan University by providing information about and services related to academic programs and degree requirements, registration and enrollment verification, and maintenance of permanent academic records for students, faculty, staff and external constituencies. The Office is charged with ensuring adherence to academic policy, preserving academic integrity, safeguarding the security of academic records, and providing accessible services in accordance with University policy, accreditation requirements, and state and federal law.
- Address: The Office of the University Registrar, 201 Mullica Hill Road, Glassboro, NJ 08028
- The Office of the University Registrar is located in Suite 121 on the bottom floor of Savitz Hall on the main Glassboro campus.
- Hours: See the information bar to the right. Note our extended hours on Wednesdays and during every Primary Part of Term drop/add periods.
- Phone: See "Registrar Team Contact Information" below.
- Email: email@example.com
Information from the Registrar:
- As of Spring 2016, the Office of the University Registrar manages all registration-related issues for all Rowan students (including Rowan Global and GSBS) with the exception of medical students (RowanSOM and CMSRU).
- We accept emailed forms and approvals: To better serve our students and faculty, we will accept scanned/emailed forms and emailed approval signatures when necessary. (Ideally, the student still downloads, completes, and scans the proper form and emails it for approvals, so that all information is clearly included in the email chain by the time the Registrar receives it for processing.)
- Use your Rowan email account! All official communications are sent to students via their Rowan email account. Please check your Rowan email account on a regular basis or forward it to another account you check on a regular basis. (Click here for how to forward your Rowan email account.)
We want to do all we can to best assist our faculty, staff, and students.
Please review the links to the left and below, and contact our Registrar Teams with any questions.
Most Popular Links:
Registrar Team Contact Information:
- Registration & Customer Service Team Contacts: 856-256-4360; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact for help with: registration/overrides, grading/change of grades, incompletes/extensions, class list verifications, freshman automated registration/FIGS, withdrawals/leaves of absence data processing, transcript and enrollment verification requests, and any other general questions
- Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE) Team Contacts: 856-256-4390; email@example.com
- Contact for help with: transfer credit evaluations/articulations, NJtransfer.org updates/corrections, AP/CLEP/IB, credit by exam, and any other general transfer credit-related questions
- Graduation Team Contacts: 856-256-4375; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact for help with: graduation applications/advisor evaluations, applying for completion of COGS/CAGS/CUGS, Academic Honors and University Honors, and any other general graduation-related questions
- Information Services Team Contacts: 856-256-4182; email@example.com
- Contact for help with: existing automated Registrar reports from Self Service, GPA calculations, repeat policy issues, outstanding grade and class list verification reports, online form submission issues, enrollment reporting, DegreeWorks/GRAD, and any other general information-services/DegreeWorks-related questions
- Registrar Services Team Contacts: 856-256-4373; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Contact for help with: scheduling appointments with the Registrar/Associate Registrar, preferred name issues, Degree in 3 registration-related issues, and other general Registrar questions
Registrar's Office Web Site Survey