University Registrar

Classrooms at a Glance

Loriot D. Bozorth Hall

Named for a former registrar, Bozorth Hall was originally opened in 1954 as the campus elementary school. First renovated in 1985 and refurbished with an addition in 1994, Bozorth currently houses the College of Communication offices, an ITV distance learning classroom, television studios, radio training studios, film editing facilities, a computer equipped journalism newsroom, an advertising/PR client suite, layout room, computer equipped writing laboratory.

 

>>>Back to Classrooms at a Glance

Rooms: