Regular Office Hours:
Mon: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Tue: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Wed: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Thu: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Extended Drop/Add Office Hours
(Please see drop/add schedule to determine when these hours are in effect):
Mon: 7:30am - 5:30pm*
Tue: 7:30am - 5:30pm*
Wed: 7:30am - 6:00pm
Thu: 7:30am - 5:30pm*
Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm
*We are also open until 6pm the first 5 business days of fall and spring terms
More than 400 students showcase their STEM research at 20th annual symposium | More
“Hands-on, Minds-on”: 2nd Annual Rowan Engineering Showcase | More
1,600 students, 190 projects: Rowan students to lend a neighborly hand during ‘Back to the ’Boro’ service project in Glassboro | More
20th annual STEM symposium celebrates student success | More
Public Safety achieves national reaccreditation from CALEA | More
OFFICE OF THE UNIVERSITY REGISTRAR STAFF INFORMATION
Please review the links below and contact the appropriate Registrar Team or Staff Member with any questions.
Office of the University Registrar:
Rebecca J. Gollihur, M.A.
Associate University Registrar
Registrar Team Contact Information:
- Registration & Customer Service Team Contacts: 856-256-4360; email@example.com
- Contact for help with: registration/overrides, grading/change of grades, incompletes/extensions, class list verifications, withdrawals/leaves of absence/hardship data processing, transcript and enrollment verification requests, and any other general questions
- Transfer Credit Evaluation (TCE) Team Contacts: 856-256-4390; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact for help with: transfer credit evaluations/articulations, NJtransfer.org updates/corrections, AP/CLEP/IB, credit by exam, and any other general transfer credit-related questions
- Graduation Team Contacts: 856-256-4375; email@example.com
- Contact for help with: graduation applications/advisor evaluations, applying for completion of COGS/CAGS/CUGS, Academic Honors and University Honors, and any other general graduation-related questions
- Information Services Team Contacts: 856-256-5438; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact for help with: existing automated Registrar reports from Self Service, GPA calculations, repeat policy issues, outstanding grade and class list verification reports, online form submission issues, enrollment reporting, DegreeWorks/GRAD, and any other general information-services/DegreeWorks-related questions.
- Registrar Services Team Contacts: 856-256-4373; email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact for help with: scheduling appointments with the Registrar/Associate Registrar, preferred name issues, Degree in 3 registration-related issues, and other general Registrar questions. Contact email@example.com for any curriculum proposal/processing questions.
Individual Staff Contact Information:
Registration & Customer Service Team Members:
Melissa J. McKenna
Assistant Registrar of Registration & Customer Service
Lead Customer Service & Processing Coordinator (also a Registrar Services Team Member)
Customer Service Officer
Customer Service & Processing Officer
ee also Tammy Loncto under Transfer Credit Evalution Team..
Transfer Credit Evaluation Team Members:
Assistant Registrar of Transfer Credit Evaluations
Transfer Credit Lead Processor
Transfer Credit Customer Service Officer (also a Registration & Customer Service Team Member)
See also Jill Lewellen under Registrar Services.
Graduation Team Members:
Assistant Registrar of Graduation & Degree Audit
See also Bonnie Dube under Registrar Services.
Information Services Team Members:
Cheri James, M.A.
Senior Assistant University Registrar of Information Services
Information Services & DegreeWorks Administrator
Registrar Services Team Members:
Assistant to the Registrar & Graduation Coordinator (also a Graduation Team Member)
Project Administrator & Scheduler
Curriculum Coordinator (also a Transfer Credit Team Member)
Registrar Services Customer Service
& Processing Officer