- Applications, Deadlines & Notifications
- After You've Been Accepted
- Financial Aid
- Tours & Open Houses
- Rowan is... In Demand
Your mother just texted you and your grandmom is on Facebook. Earth has shrunk to fit inside our pockets as techno gadgets abound. At the same time our planet's population is about to exceed 7 billion inhabitants, the national unemployment rate teeters at almost 10% and the cost of living continues to sky rocket. In an era of uncertainty it's hard to envision tomorrow, let alone the distant future. And somewhere in the middle you are tasked with considering the prospect of college.
Will I find a job? How will I pay for this?
Higher education has truly become an investment. And in uncertain economic times, not knowing your almost immediate return on investment is a scary thing. You are literally one in a million or to be more accurate, one in almost 7 billion. How will you stand out in a crowd and obtain the competitive edge you need to succeed in this global economy?
We believe that an investment in a Rowan degree is a long-term investment in your future. Our graduates are in demand more than ever and with the acquisition of two medical schools AND research status, the possibilities are now endless. Check out the links to the left and find out why Rowan is accomplished, in demand, a community and the future, and why you should become our next Prof!
How fast is Rowan growing?
- We just opened Cooper Medical School of Rowan University and are acquiring the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey/Stratford as of July 1, 2013 (a move that makes Rowan one of just two universities in the nation to have two medical schools, one allopathic and one osteopathic).
- Rowan was recently reclassified a research university, a change designed to attract federal and private research dollars and foster new professional degrees like Biomedical Engineering, Pharmacy, and much more.
- Rowan Boulevard, a $300 million investment linking Rowan's lush main campus with historic downtown Glassboro, is well underway. The Boulevard already features luxury student apartments, an all-new Barnes & Noble Collegiate Superstore, honors housing, casual dining, and more.
Still have questions?
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions is located in Savitz Hall on the second floor. Our office hours are 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
856.256.4200 or 877.RU.ROWAN (877.787.6926) / firstname.lastname@example.org