- Applications, Deadlines & Notifications
- Tuition & Fees
- After You've Been Accepted
- International Student Services
- Rowan is... Accomplished
歡迎, Bienvenue, Ahlan'wa sabla, Bienvenido, 환영합니다, Welkom, ようこそ, Shalom, Benvenuto…
Welcome to all our friends from around the globe. We thank you for your interest in attending Rowan and joining fellow scholars from more than two dozen nations already pursuing degrees here.
Ranked in the top tier by U.S. News & World Report in its 2012 "Best Colleges" edition for regional universities, Rowan is a perennial leader in a vast range of programs including Engineering, Education, Communication, Business, the Performing Arts, and more.
What else makes Rowan your university of choice? Learn more below!
- Situated in safe, suburban southern New Jersey, Rowan is close to the cultural, sporting and entertainment attractions of Philadelphia and is equidistant to New York City and Washington, D.C.
- A dynamic university, Rowan's Intensive English Language Program (IELP) has helped immigrants and international students build a quick command of English for more than 40 years.
- We're growing our science, engineering and mathematics (STEM) programs at a record rate.
- In the past two years we have opened a new medical school, Cooper Medical School of Rowan University and acquired a School of Osteopathic Medicine, scheduled to open in July 2013. This made Rowan one of just two universities in the nation with two medical programs.
- Rowan was recently designated a research university, a change destined to attract federal and private research dollars and foster new professional degrees like Biomedical Engineering, Pharmacy, and more.
- Our International Center offers a full range of support to International students on F1 and J1 visas through walk-in advising, academic and cultural workshops, enrichment activities, and social programming.
Still have questions?
The International Center is located in Robinson Hall, office 117.
856.256.4105 / email@example.com