- Applications, Deadlines & Notifications
- After You've Been Accepted
- Financial Aid
- Tours & Open Houses
- Rowan is... Community
Thank you for choosing to transfer to Rowan!
We welcome transfer applicants from throughout New Jersey, across the country and around the world. Why do so many students come to Rowan as transfers? Small classes, competitive pricing, top faculty, growing curricula and multiple campuses are just a few of the reasons.
Use the links to your left to learn more about why Rowan is accomplished, in demand, a community and the future or APPLY! You may submit one application per semester. To make it convenient, you can choose between applying online or filling out a paper application. We are currently accepting applications for fall 2013. If your college sends electronic transcripts using PDF format, please have them sent to email@example.com.
Still have questions? The Office of Undergraduate Admissions is located in Savitz Hall on the second floor. Our office hours are 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
856.256.4200 or 877.RU.ROWAN (877.787.6926) / firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know...
- We were recently designated a research university, a change that will qualify Rowan for increased research dollars and spur professional degrees like pharmacy and biomedical engineering.
- Our Cooper Medical School of Rowan University accepted its inaugural class of students for the fall 2012 semester and we are acquiring the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey/Stratford on July 1, 2013, a move that will make Rowan one of just two universities in the nation to have two medical programs!
- Construction of Rowan Boulevard, a $300 million public/private investment linking Rowan's main campus with historic downtown Glassboro, is well underway and features luxury student housing, a Barnes & Noble Collegiate Superstore, honors housing and dining options.
For transfers, Rowan offers a wide range of programs to ease the transition including three full days of transfer orientation in 2013.
- Email email@example.com directly and have your questions answered by advisors, administrators and faculty.
- Visit the Office of Academic Transition Programs, dedicated to your seamless integration onto campus.
Any applicant with more than 12 credits would be considered a transfer and any newly accepted transfer student can do an online audit to see how his or her credits would apply to a Rowan degree.