- Applications, Deadlines & Notifications
- Admissions Fees
- Financial Aid Information
- Useful Resources
- After You've Been Accepted
- Rowan is... The Future
How much will my Rowan education cost? Don't worry, this is typically everyone's first question and rightfully so. But did you know there is far more to consider than just the annual cost of a college degree?
At Rowan we believe it's important that you know what you're receiving for your investment. In the short term we can promise you the following:
- Small Class Size averaging 21 students, taught by full-time faculty members, not graduate students.
- Experiential Learning spanning from classrooms to continents, making you highly attractive to potential employers.
- A Career Placement Network that begins the day you step on campus.
- Safe & Beautiful Campuses that continues to grow with the $300 million Rowan Boulevard expansion project in Glassboro and the $139 million Cooper Medical School of Rowan University in Camden as well as the renovation of the historic First Camden National Trust Bank into the academic home for Rowan's Camden Campus.
In the long term, it's important to know that Rowan is ranked in the top 35 percent for return on investment (payscale.com). This means that the value employers put on your Rowan degree is better than almost two-thirds of many of our neighboring private institutions. So you will be offered the same jobs and salaries as these graduates but your debt to income ratio will be much lower, making paying off college an achievable goal.
|Full Academic Year (September - May) Costs||In State||Out of State|
|Total - Tuition & Fees||$12,380||$20,186|
|Board (Meal Plan)***||$4,160||$4,160|
|Total - Room & Board||$11,190||$11,190|
|Part-Time (per credit) Costs||In State||Out of State|
|Total - Tuition & Fees||$490/s.h.||$792/s.h.|
NEW VETERAN'S POLICY REGARDING TUITION- Effective Fall 2013