Thank you for your interest in applying to Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine!
The Secondary Application is now available!
Process for receiving the secondary application:
1. Your AACOMAS application must be verified by the application service.
2. The Office of Admissions is notified that your application has been verified and your application is uploaded to our electronic applicant system.
3. You will automatically receive an email message inviting you to complete the Secondary application with instructions on how to access the Secondary.
4. Once you submit your Secondary Application the Office of Admissions is notified.
5. Your letters of recommendation (if received) will then be added to your AACOMAS application and Admissions staff will verify whether or not required letters have been received (please allow at least 10 business days for this step to be completed).
6. Your file will become complete once your Secondary Application, required letters of recommendation and MCAT score have been received. You will have the ability to track the receipt of these items on the online applicant portal. *All applicants must complete the secondary application as part of our admissions process.
7. Once your admissions application is complete it will be reviewed by our Admissions Committee.
8. If after review of your application the Admissions Committee deems you eligible to be interviewed, you will receive notification from our office with instructions on how to schedule your interview.