Combined Degree Programs
DO/MBA Program Description
The DO/MBA degree program prepares graduates to:
- Establish, build, and manage Medical practices and/or other business endeavors
- Work more effective with insurance companies, laboratories hospitals and other business partners
- Assume leadership positions within for-profit and not-for-profit organizations (e.g. executive positions within insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, governmental organizations, professional societies, etc.)
- Analyze and build personal and corporate financial wealth
- Manage, motivate, and lead others
- Effectively use and integrate information to improve financial and managerial decision making
- Effectively allocate and invest time and resources using conceptually-sound decision making practices
- Analyze and develop advertising and marketing strategies
Candidates must apply to and be accepted by the School of Osteopathic Medicine and the Rowan MBA program. The expectation is that students will complete the dual DO/MBA degree program within five years and that students will complete their MBA coursework within one year (typically their third or fourth year of studies before clinical rotations). Please note that (not including the foundation courses) the time between a student’s first MBA course and final MBA course may not exceed 6 years.
Learn more by visiting the MBA program website.