About the Kennedy Health System
The Kennedy Health System is an integrated healthcare delivery system providing a full continuum of healthcare services, ranging from acute-care hospitals to a broad spectrum of outpatient and wellness programs. A multi-site healthcare provider, Kennedy serves the residents of Camden, Burlington and Gloucester counties.
Our mission - to enhance the health status of the communities it serves - is further expanded through our educational commitment and affiliation with the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. Kennedy provides the largest non-public physician training program in the state of New Jersey.
Kennedy Memorial Hospitals - University Medical Center has three hospital campuses in Southern New Jersey: Cherry Hill, Stratford and Washington Township. The three hospitals have a total of 617 beds.
Some of our stellar out-patient facilities include:
- The Kennedy Cancer Center (Radiation Oncology) - Washington Township campus.
- Kennedy Dialysis Centers (Voorhees and Washington Township).
- Kennedy Outpatient Medical Imaging Center (Washington Township).
- Kennedy Behavioral Health Services / Access Center (Cherry Hill and Washington Township).
- Kennedy Surgical Center (Washington Township).
- Kennedy Family Health Centers (primary and OB/GYN care) - Somerdale and Washington Township.
- Kennedy Diabetes Control patient education program (located at Family Health Centers in Somerdale and Washington Township).
- Kennedy Sleep Centers (Stratford and Washington Township).
- The Center for Wound Healing at Kennedy (Washington Township).