- Approximately 50 full-time/part-time and 100 volunteer faculty members
- First year focus on General Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Intensive Care
- Second year focus on Subspecialties
- ICU intensivist program in all hospitals
- Continuity care in ambulatory settings throughout the residency program
- Excellent patient diversity and pathology in four hospital settings
- University-based program with extensive library, computer and research capabilities
- Strong didactic program
- Clinical exposure to primary care related disciplines, and underserved
- Training sites include long term care facilities, and ambulatory sites in rural and urban areas
- The PGY II year shall place continued emphasis on the inpatient experience with increased ambulatory care experience. Twenty-five (25) to sixty-five (65) percent of the time shall be spent in general internal medicine.
- The PGY III year should continue to emphasize inpatient exposure and maintain ambulatory experience. Twenty-five (25) to sixty-five (65) percent of the time shall be in general internal medicine with experience in subspecialty and/or selective rotations.
Copyright © 2013
Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine
All Rights Reserved