The training program offers excellent patient diversity and pathology.
Four hospitals participate in our residents' training:
Kennedy Health System
The three hospitals of the Kennedy Health System at Stratford, Washington Township, and Cherry Hill, New Jersey, (215, 200 and 192-bed facilities) draw primarily from suburban and rural communities.
Some of our stellar out-patient facilities include:
- The state-of-the-art Kennedy Surgical Center in Washington Twp.
- Center for Wound Healing in Washington Twp.
- Dialysis Centers in Voorhees and Washington Twp.
- Kennedy Cancer Center (Radiation/Oncology) in Washington Twp.
- Family Health Services in Somerdale and Washington Twp.
- Sleep Centers in Stratford and Washington Twp.
- Diabetes Education Programs in Somerdale and Washington Twp.
- Out-Patient Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse Programs in Cherry Hill and Washington Twp.
Primary Care Services
Kennedy Family Health Services provide primary care for the whole family at two convenient locations in Somerdale and Turnersville.
The Kennedy Health Care Center, located adjacent to the hospital in Washington Township, is Kennedy's highly-rated continuing care facility.
Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center in Camden is a 375-bed tertiary care center that serves both its local inner city community as well as the Southern New Jersey region. For over five decades, the Medical Center has been committed to enhancing the health and well being of southern New Jersey residents and particularly devoted to caring for those most in need. The Medical Center is sponsored by the Franciscan Sisters of Allegany, NY, who came to Camden in 1950 to open the hospital that would be a transforming healing presence in the community. Today, Our Lady of Lourdes is a 410-bed teaching facility known for being a leader in the provision of state–of-the-art services as well as an essential provider of primary care services to all.