Student Laptop Support Policy
For information about recommended laptop specifications please visit the Student Laptop web page.
Support Services provides the following support for student laptops:
- SOM Workshop located in the Academic Center, second floor, Suite 292
- Wireless network connectivity - configuration and troubleshooting
- Student Rowan account authentication (login)
- Anti-virus software installation
- Configuring laptops to automatically receive security patches and virus updates
The above services will be provided to all incoming students during new student Orientation in August. Current students who wish to use their laptops with the Stratford campus wireless network should consult the Wireless Computing web page for further instructions.
For assistance with any hardware/software problems, there are support kiosks located throughout the SOM campus or you can contact the Technology Service Center at 856-256-4400 or email email@example.com where further instructions will be provided.
SOM-IRT, Support Services Laptop Support Policy Summary
|Type of Service||Product||Support|
|School wireless||Wireless 802.11 /b/g/n||Yes|
|Virus software installation||Symantec Endpoint Protection||Yes|
|Data backup & transfers||No|
|Operating system upgrades||No|