Articles for Patients
- I've recently been diagnosed with diabetes. What should I do to stay on a healthy diet during the holidays?
- I'm 45 and a little overweight. My doctor said I have "pre-diabetes."
- My doctor wants me to have a colonoscopy even though I'm in my 40's
- Understanding IBS is the key to controlling symptoms
- Heartburn may mask serious problem
- Keeping clear of colorectal disease
- A new "superbug?"
- My teenage son suffered a mild concussion last year playing sports. Is it safe for him to play this year?
- My wife says my snoring could be sleep apnea. What causes sleep apnea? Is it something to worry about?
- Women: Know your risk of heart disease
- I get a flu vaccine every year. Why do I also need a pneumonia vaccine?
- Is there a connection between diabetes and high cholesterol?
- I often have 'digestive problems' following a big meal. Should I be worried?