Center for Medical Weight Loss and Metabolic Control
Adarsh K. Gupta, DO, MS
Dr. Gupta is a board certified family practitioner and bariatric medicine. He has special training in medical weight loss.
He has helped numerous patients achieve their weight loss goals. He has created numerous programs for weight loss and the programs are always individualized to each patient. The programs include intensive dietary counseling, safe and effective weight lloss medications when needed, and commitment to a physical exercise program. Dr. Gupta will supervise your progress so that you lose weight safely and also will help you make permanent life style changes that will help you live longer and healthier.
Dr. Gupta focuses on blending the science and art of weight management together to provide a sustainable, long term weight loss.
Dr. Gupta firmly believes that "The only diet that works is the one that you can follow and the one that you can follow is the one that is specially created for you". Dr. Gupta will help you adopt the healthy lifestyle and eating pattern so that you can lose and maintain the lost weight.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Board Certified in Bariatric Medicine
- Member of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians
Any licensed physician can offer a medical weight loss program to patients, but members of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians have extensive specialized knowledge, tools and techniques to enable them to design specific medical weight reduction programs tailored to the needs of individual patients. Their experience allows them to modify the programs, if needed, as the treatment progresses to ensure the best weight loss results possible.
In the Newspaper & Media
- "Physician offers daily tips for a healthy '08", January 16 2008. Courier Post. Article in Courier Post Newspaper listing tips for healthier 2008.
- "Childhood Obesity - Fighting the epidemic to save our kids", January 2008. SJ Magazine. Quoted as Expert on Obesity Management.
- “Through thick or thin, friends gain together. Study says obesity is catching”, Thursday, July 26, 2007. Star-Ledger.
Quoted as Expert on Obesity Management
- Tips for a Successful Summer Diet", May 23rd, 2007. Courier Post Online. Article in Courier Post Newspaper published offering tips on Self-motivation, Eating Well and Exercise for Fitness.