Counseling & Psychological Services
Emergency Guide - Faculty & Staff
Emergency Guide - Student
The Wellness Center
201 Mullica Hill Rd.
Glassboro, NJ 08028
8:00am to 6:00pm
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
8:00am to 8:00pm Wednesday
8:00am to 4:00 pm
Emergencies During Office Hours
Visit the Wellness Center and ask to speak with someone immediately
After Hours Emergencies
Call Public Safety at
256-4911 and ask for Counselor on Call
We ask that you please contact the Wellness Center in advance to cancel appointments you are unable to attend, so that the appointment might be made available for another student.
- Giovanni’s Room - (215) 923-2960, 1145 Pine St., Philadelphia. The area's oldest LGBT bookstore.
- Mazzoni Center - The Mazzoni Center is Philadelphia's LGBT healthcare and wellness center, offering a full cintinuem of services staffed by dedicated, compassionate professionals. Address: 809 Locust Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Phone: 215-563-0658.
- William Way Community Center - (215) 732-2220, 1315 Spruce St., Philadelphia. Local LGBT community center with extensive services and resources.
Community Centers and Support
- AIDS Support Groups - (609) 347-1085. 19 Gordan's Alley, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
- Campus Pride - (704) 277-6710. PO Box 240473, Charlotte, NC 28224
- Center Link: The Community of LGBT Centers - (954) 765-6024. PO Box 24490, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33307
- Garden State Equality - (973) 473-5428. 40 S Fullerton Avenue, Montclaire, NJ 07042
- Gay and Lesbian AA Meetings
- Gay and Lesbian Medical Association - (202) 600-8037. 1326 18th Street NW, Suite 22, Washington DC 20036
- It Gets Better- 110 S. Fairfax Avenue, Suite A11-71, Los Angeles, CA 90036
- National Center for Transgender Equality - (202) 642-4542. 1400 16th St. NW Suite 660, Washington DC, 20036
- NJ Gay Life - (732) 549-9054. PO Box 224, Metuchen, NJ 08840
- Out In Jersey - Community Portal
- PFLAG Parents, families, & friends of lesbian & and gay. (202) 467-8180. 1828 L Street NW, Suite 660, Washington DC 20036
- The Pride Center of NJ - 85 Raritan Ave., suite 100, highland Park, NJ 08904
- Susan's Place
- The Trevor Project - (310) 271-8845 / (866) 488-7386 (If Suicidal). PO Box 69232, West Hollywood, CA 90069
- The Trevor Space - (866) 488-7386 (If Suicidal)
Counseling Services and Support
- Attic LGBTQ Youth Center - (215) 545-4331. 255 south 16th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Mazzoni Center LGBTQ Health and Well-Being. (215) 563-0652. 21 S. 12th Street Floor 8, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Mazzoni Center Medical Center - (215) 563-0658. 809 Locust Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Mazzoni Center Rapid Testing - (215) 985-9206. 1201 Locust Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- New Jersey Support Group Inc. - An open transgender support organization
- William Way LGBT Community Center - (215) 732-2220. 1315 Spruce St., Philadelphia, PA 19107
Web Based Resources
Scholarships & Financial Aid
- NALGAP - National Association of Lesbian & Gay Addictions Professionals.
National LGBTQ Organizations
- Campus Pride - A national online community and resource network of student leaders and campus organizations that work to create safer university environments.
- GLBTQ Encyclopedia - Online encyclopedia of LGBTQ culture.
- Human Rights Campaign - National advocacy organization working for equal rights for LGBT persons.
- LGBT Campus - A national organization of directors of LGBTQ Centers on university campuses. Provides extensive resources, information, and guidance for campus organizing efforts.
- NAFSA - Group supporting LGBTQ international students and educators.
- PFLAG - Parents, Families & Friends of Lesbians & Gays. National advocacy organization with local chapters with extensive information and resources for LGBTQ persons and their families and friends.
- Donna Rose - Website of a male-to-female (MTF) person with extensive list of links to educational resources in addition to her personal story.
- FTMI - Female-to-male (FTM) and transsexual male resources.
- PFLAG - PFLAG TNET focuses on support for transgender people and their parents, families and friends; education on transgender facts and issues; and advocacy for equal rights for the transgender community at local and national levels.
|Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgendered National Hotline
||Mon-Fri: 4pm-midnight Sat: noon-5pm
|Lambda National Hate Crime Hotline
|Gay & Lesbian National Hotline
|National Anit-Violence Prevention Hotline
|Rape & Incest National Network (RAINN)
|Trevor Talk Line for Suicidal LGBT Youth
|National AIDS Hotline
|National Human Trafficking Resource Center
|National Suicide Prevention Hotline
|LGBT Youth Talkline
back to top >>