Educational Opportunity Fund
Maximizing Academic Potential Program
Rowan and Special Olympics help people Get FIT | More
Got Rowan pride? Homecoming contest looking to identify Glassboro family with the most Prof pride | More
Rowan trustees approve engineering school growth | More
Yovnello honored with room dedication | More
From rags to Rowan: President Ali Houshmand | More
The mission of the EOF/MAP program is to provide access to a community of learners that embrace high academic standards and an appreciation of learning.
Through a holistic approach, we will value each studentís unique gifts and talents and provide an environment that embraces and celebrates diversity.
Consistent with the University mission, we will foster the intellectual, critical thinking and personal development of students which enables them to live as essential contributing members of a multi-cultural society.
The ultimate goal of the EOF/MAP program is to retain and graduate students through support services and innovative programs.
The objectives of the EOF/MAP program are to:
- Develop programs and support services that will impact retention through graduation.
- Foster a sense of independence and interdependence to support student development.
- Facilitate personal growth and leadership development.
- Create a sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Provide cultural, social, leadership and academic experiences that will encourage students to fully engage in campus programs while enhancing their collegiate experience.
- Expose and educate students to the diverse global environment and to foster a sense of appreciation for the similarities and differences we all embody.
- Provide students with mentorship, supports services, academic, and personal counseling to become well rounded individuals to prepare them for graduation and life beyond Rowan.
- Provide financial assistance and/or information to aid eligible students in attending college.