Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Educational Opportunity Fund
Maximizing Academic Potential Program
bullet Michael Eric Dyson challenges, entertains during 29th annual MLK Jr. scholarship breakfast | More

bullet University's spring Arts schedule offers eclectic mix | More

bullet 'Change of Tides': World War II veteran’s incredible story documented in student film | More

bullet Rowan tech park board adds science/tech & business experts | More

bullet Kiplinger’s: Rowan among 100 best values in higher education | More

Transfer Students

Welcome to Rowan University and the EOF program. Below you will find information that may be helpful to make your transition successful.

Important Information:

As a transfer EOF/MAP student, you must come to the EOF/MAP office, 3rd floor of Savitz Hall, to enroll in the Rowan EOF/MAP program. As a new Rowan student, we encourage you to take advantage of the Rowan University Transfer Orientation to provide you with important information about the campus programs and services.

  1. In order to be considered for the EOF award, you must have received EOF at your transferring school.
  2. Students transferring must have a transfer form submitted to our office by the EOF Director at your college or university.
  3. Complete the student service record and bring it with you to the EOF/MAP office. During your visit you will be assigned an EOF Counselor.
  4. Please be advised that your EOF grant funds are not guarenteed as a trasnfer student. Funds are based on availability after current Rowan students have been awarded. Contact the financial aid office immediately to review your financial aid award and learn of the various loans available to you, as your grants alone may not cover your Rowan bill.
  5. Undeclared majors must meet with an advisor in the University Advising Center to schedule classes. If you have declared your major, please contact your major department to set an appointment with your faculty advisor.

All inquiries regarding the transfer process can be directed to