Tournament General Information Page
**There is a limit of 20 men's, 8 co-rec teams, and 4 women's teams available for the Dodgeball Tournament. Teams will be guaranteed 3 matches. Pool play will be followed by a single elimination match tournament for each division. Games will begin at 10:00 am on Saturday. The Tournament will finish at approximately 7pm.
All games played at Rowan University Recreation Center
201 Mullica Hill Road, Glassboro, NJ 08028
$75 per team postmarked by November 26 and $90 per team on November 27th and after. No registrations or payments will be accepted after Tuesday, December 2nd
Fees are non-refundable.
Credit Card and Debit Card payments may be made over the phone to 856-256-4927
**University checks or money orders must be made payable to: Rowan University
Teams must submit forms and payment no later than Tuesday, December 2nd to be included.
Send roster form (signed by your Intramural Director), payment, and waivers to:
Rowan University Recreation Center
Attn: Kevin George
201 Mullica Hill Road
Glassboro , NJ 08028
You may be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, December 6, 2014: 8:30am - 9:15am
Recreation Center Lobby
After check-in, participants may warm up on the REC Center Courts.
Mandatory Captain’s Meeting:
Saturday, December 7, 2014
9:15 am – Rowan University Recreation Center Conference Room
Player ID's :
- Each team member must bring a valid Institution photo ID card. If your Institution ID does not have a photo, you will need an additional photo ID. ID will be checked prior to each match.
- Must be a current student with proper identification and eligible according to NIRSA regulations.
- All team members must be from same institution.
- Teams must bring same colored jerseys.
- Dodgeballs will be available.
- Proper, indoor athletic footwear must be worn during all games.
- Champions will receive a first place team trophy and champion t-shirts.
- 2nd place will receive runner-up t-shirts.
- All awards will be given out after the Championship game on Saturday evening.
- You are responsible for all lodging and meals expenses.
- Directions & Lodging.
Dining Options on campus:
Rowan Campus On-Campus Dining Options
Location of Rowan University Student Center
- All players are required to carry personal medical insurance
Directions & Lodging
Main Tournament Page
2013 Regional Dodgeball Results
The Rowan Rec Center is a proud member of the
National Intramural-Recreational Sports Association