4 on 4 Wiffleball Rules
All intramural participants are responsible for their own medical expenses. Any student unsure of their physical condition should check with their family physician or the Student Infirmary before participating in intramural sports.
Game time is start time. If necessary, each team has until 5 minutes after game time until the game will be called a forfeit. For each minute after game time that the game must be delayed, the team in which everyone is waiting will be penalized by spotting the opposing team a goal per minute.
The officiating will be done by officials who are in absolute control of the game. Teams are responsible for keeping their spectators under control. Misconduct of spectators, players or coaches can result in assessment of a penalty, ejection or forfeiture of the game. Spectators must also remain in the area designated by the officials. The officials shall have the power to make decisions on any matters or questions not specifically covered in the rules.
Players & Game Length
1. Four players on a team.
Balls & Strikes
1. The basketball sideline and baseline will govern all calls for fair and foul. The only exception will be the following:
Hits & Base Runners
1. The batter will be awarded the following bases:
2. There will be no runners on base. A scoresheet will be kept by the supervisor. Time and score will be kept by the supervisor. All runners must be forced to advance to teh enxt base. If there is a runner on second and a single is hit, the runner will stay on second base
3. Bats and balls will be provided. You may use your own bats. No tape on bats allowed.
4. Any ball that becomes stuck in the curtain in the field will be ruled a double.
5. Any ball that becomes stuck in the ceiling without passing over the curtain will be ruled a double.
1. Maximum of ten runs per inning
2. If either team is winning by 20 or more runs following the start of the 5th inning, the game is over
3. If team A scores a run to give them an advantage of 20 runs in the bottom of the fourth inning, the game will be over.