The Ultimate Walking Challenge
- This is a team challenge walking program for all full-time faculty, staff and administrators.
- Program runs Monday – Thursday from June 3, 2013 – August, 1 2013. Cost is FREE!
- Complete one registration form per team (see attached).
- You will designate a team name and a team captain. The team captain will receive important information throughout the program to share with team members.
- Each participant will receive an email with a spreadsheet to record their steps. This spreadsheet must be emailed back to Laurie Dwyer (firstname.lastname@example.org) on a weekly basis.
- You will be provided you with 4 different walking routes. Each route will have a preset number of steps that each participant will use to log their walk.
- Individuals may choose to walk more than one route a day.
- Although walks are only Monday – Thursday, walking times are not limited to a specific time of day. You may walk whenever it is convenient for you as long as you walk the designated routes on campus.
- To determine the winner the team’s total steps will be divided by the # of people who have registered for the team.
- The winning team will receive a Rec Center membership.
- Other prizes and giveaways will be awarded throughout the program.
- Please keep in mind this program is intended to get our campus active through healthy competition. Remember, you are on the honor system and providing false information takes the fun out of it for everyone.
Please download form, fill out and return to the Recreation Center.
Be sure you have committed team members! Let the walking begin!
For more information, contact Laurie Dwyer at 856-256-4903 or email@example.com.