Residential Learning & University Housing
Rowan partners with national charter school network | More
Building better roads: 450K grant funds Rowan University study to replace costly nuclear testing of soils | More
$1 million gift made to Rowan | More
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers awards Rowan teams | More
Rowan University's RCA Museum welcomes original Nipper window | More
Click on the link below for important housing assignments information:
How To Apply for Spring 2014 Housing
- To apply for housing go to www.rowan.edu/selfservice
- Click on "Student" tab
- Scroll down and click on link for MyHousing
- Click on the "Apply Online" button
- Select the correct Spring 2014 Housing Application
- Complete and Submit to our office
Spring 2014 Room Change/Swap Request Process
What is a Room Change Request?
A room change is your request to move into a room that is or will become a vacancy.
What is a Room Swap Request?
A room swap request is a change in which you and another person are “swapping” rooms. In the event you are submitting a room swap request, both students must submit a room swap request via the direction below. Residential Learning and University Housing will be unable to process the swap request until both parties have submitted the appropriate form.
To Submit a Room Change/Room Swap Request
- Log on to www.rowan.edu/selfservice
- Click on MyHousing
- Hover over “Room Selection”
- Click “Request a Room Change”
- Put in the hall(s) or hall/room you are interested in moving to
- If you are submitting a room swap request, please indicate the name of the person you are wishing to swap with as well as the building/room information for that individual
- In detail outline your reason for your request
- Click “Submit Room Change Request”
To Cancel a Room Change/Swap Request
- If you wish to cancel your room change request, do so by submitting another room change request and in the "Requested Hall/Room" field type "Cancel Room Change Request"
When/How are Room Change/Swap Requests Processed
- Room Change Requests are reviewed every Thursday throughout the summer and every Friday during the regularly scheduled semester
- You will receive an email to your Rowan email address informing you your room change/swap request has been approved and as well as the room you are approved to be reassigned to
- You must set up an appointment/respond to the Department of Residential Learning and University Housing by the date listed in the email
- You will be unable to complete your room change if you fail to respond by the date indicated in the email
Should you have any additional questions, please contact us at 856-256-4266 x1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.