Residential Learning & University Housing
As GOP leaders jump ship on Trump, Clinton looks to stay the course in presidential race | More
Rowan alumni Jean and Ric Edelman commit $25 million for University’s Fossil Park | More
Bullock School in Glassboro to become Rowan’s seventh Professional Development School | More
Rowan history professors to provide global perspective on presidential election | More
Rowan to host Literature/Film Association Conference | More
Microwave/Refrigerator Rental -
• The fee for student rental for the whole academic year is $144.99
• The fee for student rental for a single semester is $72.50
• Students and their families can place an order through CSI’s web site (www.mymicrofridge.com) or their toll free number (800-525-7307). You can place an order before knowing their housing assignment, but will need to log back on the web site to update that information once the assignment is received.
• Orders received by noon on 8/5/16 will be installed by the vendor for all early move in residents prior to their official early move in date, only if the student has been recognized as an official early move in student. If RLUH does not have a record of a student as an early move in resident, a microfridge will not be included in the early install and the order will be installed later in August.
• For all students checking in on the official move in weekend (starting with Thursday, August 25th), orders for microfridges must be received by August 10th for guaranteed delivery prior to move-in weekend. However, for orders processed after August 10th every effort will still be made to deliver those units prior to move-in weekend.
• Microfridges will be placed inside the student room, but not plugged in prior to the student arrival.
• Any room changes resulting in the student moving their rented fridge to another location, requires the student to update their housing location on the vendor web site.
• Microfridges are removed at the conclusion of the academic year, the week after commencement.