Residential Learning & University Housing
#RowanGIVES Day 2017: Take part in Rowan’s biggest annual day of giving March 1 | More
Ilyasah Al Shabazz, third daughter of slain civil rights leader Malcolm X, to speak at annual Rosa Parks Luncheon | More
Rowan engineering prof lands prestigious Science Center grant | More
Six Rowan Radio productions awarded in 2017 BEA competition | More
Rowan students offer free income tax preparation services to qualified community residents | More
Microwave/Refrigerator Rental -
• The fee for student rental for the whole academic year is $144.99
• The fee for student rental for a single semester is $72.50
• Students and their families can place an order through CSI’s web site (www.mymicrofridge.com) or their toll free number (800-525-7307). You can place an order before knowing their housing assignment, but will need to log back on the web site to update that information once the assignment is received.
• Orders received by noon on 8/5/16 will be installed by the vendor for all early move in residents prior to their official early move in date, only if the student has been recognized as an official early move in student. If RLUH does not have a record of a student as an early move in resident, a microfridge will not be included in the early install and the order will be installed later in August.
• For all students checking in on the official move in weekend (starting with Thursday, August 25th), orders for microfridges must be received by August 10th for guaranteed delivery prior to move-in weekend. However, for orders processed after August 10th every effort will still be made to deliver those units prior to move-in weekend.
• Microfridges will be placed inside the student room, but not plugged in prior to the student arrival.
• Any room changes resulting in the student moving their rented fridge to another location, requires the student to update their housing location on the vendor web site.
• Microfridges are removed at the conclusion of the academic year, the week after commencement.