Residential Learning & University Housing
Rowan Medicine: A new name for health care in South Jersey | More
New writing scholarship awards three incoming freshmen $35K | More
Rowan winter/summer classes saving students time and money | More
Rowan scholar to study organized crime, terrorism in Eurasia through grant from Department of Defense’s Minerva Research Institute | More
In 12 Orientation sessions, new Profs—and their parents—get a formal introduction to Rowan | More
Microwave/Refrigerator Rental -
• The fee for student rental for the whole academic year is $144.99
• The fee for student rental for a single semester is $72.50
Order prior to July 5th and receive $10 off your order
• Students and their families can place an order through CSI’s web site (www.mymicrofridge.com) or their toll free number (800-525-7307). You can place an order before knowing their housing assignment, but will need to log back on the web site to update that information once the assignment is received.
• Orders received 24 hours before the delivery date (TBA, but typically the last week before check in weekend) are guaranteed by CSI to be installed prior to the student’s arrival on the main check in day.
• There will also be a cut-off order date for early move in students in which CSI will deliver the appliance on a set date before the arrival of the known early move in students.
• Microfridges will be placed inside the student room, but not plugged in prior to the student arrival.
• Any room changes resulting in the student moving their rented fridge to another location, requires the student to update their housing location on the vendor web site.
• Microfridges are removed at the conclusion of the academic year, the week after commencement.