Office of Student Activities
Jobs at RAH
Fill out this application to apply (You must be signed into your Rowan e-mail account to fill out the application)
RAH Mission Statement
Rowan After Hours (RAH) provides late-night/weekend opportunities for Rowan University students to become active in campus life by executing diverse, quality programs in a safe and welcoming environment.
Core Values of the Office of Student Activities
- Quality – We strive for excellence in both programming and service for the university community. We try to create only the best experiences for participants by providing quality programs and excellent customer service.
- Collaboration – Collaborative relationships with students, offices, organizations, and businesses are necessary for everything that we do. We work hard to create and maintain mutually beneficial and productive relationships with all.
- Innovation – We believe that innovative ideas, programs, and strategies are needed to run a successful student activities office. We are committed to staying ahead of the curve, host trend-setting events, and continually improving our programs and services to better serve the Rowan Community.
- Student Development – We are dedicated to creating an environment that is conducive to student learning, leadership, self-discovery, and social growth by creating opportunities for engagement with other students, faculty, and staff outside of the classroom.
- Fun – Simply put, the Office of Student Activities is in the business of producing fun. The events, programs, and services we provide create a welcoming, inclusive and entertaining environment for the Rowan community.