Office of Student Activities
Rowan After Hours hopes that all students have fun while participating in our events. In order to promote this goal as well the safety of our students, the facility, and our equipment RAH asks that students adhere to the following policies.
- Students will need to show their Rowan ID at the RAH Welcome Desk where they will receive a handstamp and/or ticket. Students must have the handstamp and/or ticket to participate in events.
- Rowan students are allowed one guest at Rowan After Hours. Guests must be registered at the welcome desk and must be accompanied by their host at all times. (Please see guest policy for further details)
- All participants must adhere to all policies of Rowan University as outlined in the Student Code of Conduct and adhere to the policies set forth by the Student Center Staff while participating in Rowan After Hours.
- Participants who take advantage of Profs Place must adhere to all rules set by the Student Center Staff for that establishment.
- There is to be NO food or drink in any of the game room spaces. Participants entering these areas with food/drink will be asked to leave these rooms or throw their food/drink in the trash.
- On nights when there are novelties (free items), students will only be able to go through the line one time. RAH employees will be monitoring the lines to ensure this is being followed.
- Students may pass through the midnight food bar up to three times. If there are exceptions to this policy, students will be notified as they pass through the food bar.
- Students must respect and obey instructions from RAH staff members.
Any participant in violation of these policies will be confronted by a Rowan After Hours Staff Member. Consequences can vary from a verbal warning to dismissal from Rowan After Hours. Depending on the severity of the infraction, Rowan After Hours Staff has the option to defer the infraction to Rowan Public Safety or the Community Standards Office.
RAH Guest Policy
Rowan After Hours (RAH) is intended for Rowan students only. With this in mind, please read over the following guest policies.
- Rowan students are allowed to register ONE guest (a non Rowan student, at least 18 years old) to RAH, per night.
- Guests will need a Photo ID proving their age to enter RAH.
- Guests will need to be accompanied by their host (Rowan Student) at all times.
- Guests can participate in inflatable items in the pit, game room, movie, and karaoke. Make it, and take it items, nightly raffle, prizes and interactive game nights are for Rowan Students only.
- Rowan After Hours staff limits the amount of guests to 30 people a night.
- For events expecting a large attendance of Rowan students, guests may be prohibited.
- You are responsible for your guest's behavior at all times. If you or your guest does not abide by all Rowan University Code of Conduct, RAH polices, and local, state, and federal laws you could be held responsible through the Office of Community Standards and/or the proper authorities.
- Pre-registered guests must check-in by 9:30pm.
- Student Activities and Rowan After Hours staff reserves the rights to adjust this policy as they feel necessary.
- Events such as Homecoming, Family, and Sibs weekends are exceptions to this policy.
- Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Philly Shuttle Policies
Thank you for your participation in the Rowan After Hours Philadelphia Friday Night Shuttle. We hope you enjoy your time in Philadelphia. While participating in the trip, we ask that you adhere to the following policies.
- The Philadelphia Shuttle is for students only. Guest will not be permitted to take the shuttle into Philadelphia. All students who participate will need to present a Rowan ID card to board the shuttle. If students do not have Rowan ID card, they will not be able to board the bus.
- Drop Off and Pick Up are in Philadelphia are in the same location and are coordinated with the bus driver. Please pay attention to the drop off point to ensure that you do not miss the shuttle back to Rowan.
- The shuttle will run two trips from Philadelphia back to Rowan. Those times are at 10 PM and 12 AM (midnight). Please arrive at the pick up location 10‐15 minutes prior to the scheduled to ensure that you do not miss the shuttle back to Rowan.
- Rowan After Hours provides two trips back to Rowan, 10 PM and 12 AM (midnight). Rowan After Hours is not responsible for transportation back to Rowan for students who miss the shuttle returning to Rowan. Rowan After Hours will provide students with a list of several taxi cab services in Philadelphia for transportation back to Rowan. Students are responsible for the cost incurred incase transportation by taxi cab is necessary.
- Students are to adhere to the Rowan University Student Code of Conduct through the entire trip to Philadelphia. This includes your time on the bus. Polices can be viewed on the Community Standards site at http://www.rowan.edu/studentaffairs/communitystandards/
- While in Philadelphia, you are responsible for yourself. If any true emergency arises (medical, etc.), you can contact the RAH Philadelphia Shuttle Emergency Line at 609-202-6310 or contact the Philadelphia Police Department.
- Drinking, tobacco products, and any bodily fluids are prohibited on the bus.
- Please respect your bus driver at all times.