Office of Student Activities
Student University Programmers Policies
- Tickets go on sale at 2:00p on Fridays. Additionally, tickets may go on sale the first day of class for special events.
- Tickets are sold at the Infomation Desk in the Student Center (located next to the Market Place aka "The Cafe").
- Only one ticket may be purchased per current & valid Rowan student ID unless otherwise stated.
- On ticket sale day, arrive early. Many students will come a few hours before tickets go on sale to ensure their place in line.
- Remember that trips are for Rowan students only.
- A valid Rowan ID is required to both purchase tickets and to get on to the bus.
- All trips depart from the Student Center Half-Circle.
- We do not offer refunds for tickets (unless otherwise stated). See below about the Buy/Sell Binder.
If you have a ticket for a trip you are no longer able to attend, you can list it as for sale in our Buy/Sell Binder. Put your name and contact info on the list for the appropriate trip and if anyone comes looking to purchase a ticket, they will contact you.
If you are unable to purchase a ticket for a trip you wish to attend, check the Buy/Sell Binder before the event to see if anyone is trying to sell a ticket.
The binder is free to use, but not monitored by the Student University Programmers. It is up to you to list your ticket or to check for tickets.
Stop by the Student Programming Suite, Student Center 117 at any time during normal business hours or right before a trip to check the Buy/Sell Binder.