The Office of Student Activities (OSA) supports the mission of the Division of Student Life. The OSA plans and implements co-curricular programs for all students that are designed to stimulate personal development, create opportunities for student engagement, and contribute to building campus community through constant collaboration with campus partners.
Student Activities also serves as a resource to individual students and student organizations in leadership development and program planning.
Student Activities is also in charge of these two great programs!
Student University Programmers
Rowan After Hours
The Student University Programmers are responsible for almost all activities for students, both on and off campus.
Rowan After Hours (RAH) takes place every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night from 9pm – 1am in the Chamberlain Student Center.
Find out about all of the awesome SUP events by:
- Looking for flyers in your residence hall or on-campus apartment in community spaces and in academic buildings.
- Stoping by the Student Center Pit and check out our giant posters hanging along the interior walls.
- Looking at the calendar of events available online and in print at the Student Center Information Desk. (Freshman living on campus should receive a copy during move-in.)
- Reading the the Rowan Announcer (Rowan Daily Mail)
- Checking our website's Events page, updated weekly.
- Checking out the Digital Signage (TV) around campus - near the SC Info Desk, Savitz Hall, Profs Place and the Campbell Library
- Following OSA on twitter @rowanosa and friend us on Facebook.
Rowan After Hours (RAH) is every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night from 9:00p - 1:00a in the Student Center.
RAH Events are FREE and include awesome entertainment such as musicians, hypnotists, comedians, giveaways, FREE FOOD and so much more!
RAH also hosts the Philadelphia Friday Night Shuttle.
The shuttle will run two trips from Philadelphia back to Rowan. Those times are at 10 PM and 12 AM (midnight). Please arrive at the pick up location 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled to ensure that you do not miss the shuttle back to Rowan.
Follow OSA on twitter @rowanosa and friend them on Facebook for more information on RAH Events.
The Office of Student Activities is located on the Second Floor of CSC in the Student Life Administrative Offices.
To learn more click here.
Assistant Director, Late Night Programming and
Assistant Director, Late Night Programs and Special Events -RAH
Student Center - Room 218