SJTP to cohost pharmaceutical, high-tech conferenceMarch 11, 2008
The South Jersey Pharmaceutical and Medical Technology Industry Alliance and the South Jersey Technology Park at Rowan University will host the "NewDelPa Delta: What Is It?," a regional approach to the pharmaceutical, bio-technology and high-technology worlds on Thursday, March 20, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Rowan University Student Center Ballroom, Glassboro.
Leaders from the tri-state region will discuss current activities in their states to attract pharmaceutical, bio-tech and high-tech jobs to the region.
The event is free and open to the public, but reservations are mandatory. To register go to www.sjpmtia.org.
For more information on The South Jersey Pharmaceutical and Medical Technology Industry Alliance, visit www.sjpmtia.org. For more information on the South Jersey Technology Park at Rowan University, visit www.sjtechpark.com.
The conference will feature:
- Lisa Morina, Director of the Gloucester County Office of Economic Development
- The Honorable James S. Florio, Former Governor of New Jersey, Founding Partner of the law firm of Florio Perrucci Steinhardt and Fader
- The Honorable Mark S. Schweiker, Former Governor of Pennsylvania and President and CEO of the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Donald J. Farish, President, Rowan University
- Ernest J. Dianastasis, Managing Director, CAI ; Chairman, First State Innovation
- The Honorable Bob Franks, Former New Jersey Congressman and President of the Healthcare Institute of New Jersey
- James W. Hughes, Ph.D., Noted Economist; Dean, Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy
- Bill O'Donnell, BioNJ
- Thomas J. Drury, Jr., Executive Director & CEO, South Jersey Technology Park at Rowan University
- Thomas G. Morr, President & CEO, Select Greater Philadelphia
- Tim Lizura, Senior Vice President for Business Development, New Jersey Economic Development Authority
- Benoit Cossart, President & CEO, LTS Lohmann Therapy Systems Corp.
- Jeffrey A. Cohen, Esq., Shareholder, Flaster/Greenberg P.C.