Bb-CE Home » Faculty Resource » Bb-CE News for Faculty (Updated 1/07/09)
Bb 9.1 News & Information for Faculty
Read the following information (links open in a new browser window):
- Convert Course Content to a new Term - Course content from a previous semester can be copied to your new courses (pdf)
- Course sections can be Cross Listed (Combined).
- Java 6 is now required to use Bb-CE. Do a Browser Check to be sure you have the correct version of Java
The new license codes for Respoondus has been posted on My Blackboard under Campus Announcements
Be sure to update your Respondus. The new update supports the uploading of MS Word 2007 .docx files to Respondus. To do an update, open Respondus, go to Help > Check for Updates.
Respondus handouts are now available online. To access, go to the following:
- The Bb-CE Faculty Tutorial is available online. This tutorial is designed to help faculty learn how to use the current version of Bb-CE. There are interactive tutorials, directions, handouts and more. To access, use your Rowan username and password.
- Course not shown in My Blackboard. If your course is not showing in My Blackboard, check with your department to be sure the course has been assigned to you in the Banner System.
- Click here to view the Bb-CE Student Tutorial. The Bb-CE Student Tutorial is designed to help students learn how to use the current version of Bb-CE. There are interactive tutorials, directions and handouts. To access, use your Rowan username and password.
- Training resources and classes for Faculty are available at the IR Training site (Important resource!)
If you have any questions, please contact Eileen Stutzbach at firstname.lastname@example.org.
» Back to Top