Housing & Dining


Housing & Dining

If you are interested in living on-campus at Rowan's Glassboro Campus, please go to Residential Learning and Housing for room rates and meal plan options.

ELP students who want to apply for on-campus housing can use this form to reserve housing.

Students living off-campus, but near the Glassboro campus, may also choose a meal plan option. You may also put money on your student ID card, called 'boro bucks', which is accepted at some local businesses in Glassboro. For more information, visit Meal Plans at Rowan.

Rowan does not assist students with off-campus housing; however, the university provides information about local landlords and apartment complexes so you can begin your search for a place to live. For more information, go to Off Campus Living.