Returning Students


Returning Students

Interested in coming back? Re-enrollment is intended for former Rowan students who have lost their matriculated status due to inactivity, withdrawal or dismissal. The process of re-enrollment should also be used for Rowan graduates seeking a second bachelor's degree.

As a student who previously enrolled at Rowan University, all necessary paperwork is already on file. In order to complete the process, you only need to fill out the Re-Enrollment Form offered through the Office of Academic Transition Programs. 

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email or call:

Tiffany Fortunato
Degree Completion Specialist
Rowan University