School of Osteopathic Medicine
Osteopathic Postdoctoral Training Institution of New Jersey
Excellence in Graduate Medical Education
No matter what your career goals or professional aspirations, post-doctoral training with the RowanSOM OPTI of NJ will present you with opportunity, support and encouragement. If you aspire to excellence in your education and your career, the RowanSOM OPTI of NJ is the place for you to:
- make life-long professional contacts with leaders in the profession
- obtain a broad scope and volume of clinical experiences unmatched elsewhere
- meet challenges for professional growth
- learn from highly competent, dedicated, full-time university faculty
- obtain encouragement and support to succeed
- gain respect and compensation befitting your level of achievement
- Prepare for additional training or employment at prestigious institutions
- discover the excitement of a variety of cultural, recreational and intellectual activities
The RowanSOM OPTI of NJ is one of American's outstanding osteopathic graduate medical education programs.
The School and the Hospitals
The RowanSOM OPTI of NJ conducts internships and residencies at full-service' urban and suburban community hospitals. The strong alliance of the School and the hospitals began over thirty (30) years ago and continues to provide trainees with excellent educational opportunities in one of the nation's largest osteopathic graduate medical education programs. University faculty deliver lectures' mentor, coach at the bedside' develop unique curricular opportunities, and involve trainees in research projects.