- On nj.com, Is 60 the new 40?
The second in a series of six articles on successful aging quotes SOM’s Dr. Thomas Cavalieri and Dr. Rachel Pruchno. (read more)
- In the Courier-Post, Are teens ready to cast vote at 17?
Setting the voting age at 18 is arbitrary, said psychiatrist Jeffrey Aronowitz, an assistant professor with Rowan University's School of Osteopathic Medicine. (read more)
- On nj.com, What cognitive testing told me about my brain.
Dr. David Libon, a geriatric neuropsychologist at the NJISA demonstrates and explains cognitive testing for nj.com journalist Tony Dearing.(read more)
- On HealthDay News, Don’t get caught without your sunscreen.
“Everybody -- and I mean every body -- needs sunscreen," says Dr. Jennifer Caudle a Rowan Family Medicine physician. (read more)
- Are you ready for SOM EXPANSION!” Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine (RowanSOM) is expanding its Problem-Based Learning Curriculum (PBLC) for the first time in 15 years in plush style. This summer, RowanSOM will house an additional 6,737 square foot building on campus that will feature state of the art classrooms, technology, and educational resources in a refreshingly renovated space. Find out more about the PBLC program and this exciting expansion.