- In South Jersey Times: Weeds and trees and grasses, oh my! NJ Allergy season in full swing. SOM's Dr. Jennifer Caudle offers information and advice about spring allergies. (read more)
- At NJ.com: RowanSOM grad reflects on his time treating ebola in Africa. Dr. Chuck Callahan speaks about his experiences treating children infected with Ebola in Port Loko, Sierra Leone in Africa. Callahan is a 1984 graduate of Rowan Medical School. (read more)
- In Courier-Post: Rowan researchers focus on Alzheimer's detection.
Team is among those across the country racing to develop an early diagnostic test so scientists can find a way to slow the disease's progression. (read more)
- At NJ.com: RowanSOM Midwives available at new Harrison Township office.
The University Doctors Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Rowan School of Osteopathic Medicine recently opened an ob/gyn office in Mullica Hill featuring three certified nurse midwives who are registered nurses and have graduate-level training in gynecological, prenatal, and obstetrical care. (read more)
- RowanSOM Admissions is excited to inform you that the 2015-2016 application cycle has officially begun! Review the Admissions Home Page to learn about our Mission and Admissions requirements. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions. Good luck applicants!!!
- The Single Unified Accreditation System. Saturday, July 19, 2014 was a historic day in the history of osteopathic medicine as the AOA House of Delegates voted to support a decision by the Board of Trustees of the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) and the American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine (AACOM) to support a single Graduate Medical Accreditation (GME) system. Read Dean Cavalieri's announcement.