Special events show Rowan, Boro ever closer | More
‘Refuse to Sink’: Rowan to host consortium on suicide prevention | More
Two Board of Trustees members return, three start first terms | More
Sunday’s Rowan Open House cancelled | More
Weather forecast won’t dampen Family Weekend fun at Rowan | More
Welcome to Student Health Services
- Important Changes beginning this Fall: Effective September 7, 2015 Immunizations administered in SHS will be billed to you and your insurance company. Please contact the Front Office staff for information regarding specific benefits, co-pays, and deductibles that may apply to you given your specific insurance plan.
- NEW: Make appointments online for most sick visits.
- Meningococcal Disease Frequently Asked Questions
- IMPORTANT REMINDER: New Freshmen and Transfer students must submit their completed Mandatory Pre-Entrance Health Forms no later than July 15th. Students submitting any requirement(s) after their due date may receive up to $100 in late fees and an Immunization Hold.
- Please remember APPOINTMENTS are required to be seen at Student Health Services(SHS). Appointments can be made by calling the Student Health Services at (856) 256-4333. Students may also use the Online Wellness Link (OWL) to schedule most appointments for SHS. If you are not able to find the appointment reason or a time you are looking for please contact SHS during normal business hours for assistance. Students should cancel any appointment they are unable to make prior to the appointment time. Students that do not show for a scheduled appointment will receive a No Show Charge. Students under 18 years of age must have a parent/legal guardian sign a Consent for Treatment prior to their visit.
- Helpful information about the Common Cold and Gastroenteritis (Stomach Flu): Stomach Flu Educational Flyer and Progression Diet
The mission of the Student Health Services (SHS) of Rowan University strives to remove health-related barriers to learning, to promote optimal wellness, to enable clients to make informed decisions about health issues, and to empower students to be self-directed and well informed health care consumers.
For information about our Alcohol & Other Drug Services, please visit the Counseling and Psychological Services page here.
Student Health Services
The Wellness Center at Winans Hall
201 Mullica Hill Rd.
Glassboro, NJ 08028
Phone (856) 256-4333
Fax (856) 256-4427