Open for business | More
Dedication for new Rohrer College of Business building set for Jan. 18 | More
Rowan Ranked 3rd Nationally for Social Mobility | More
Former Secretary of Labor Herman to speak at MLK Jr. Scholarship Breakfast | More
Rowan Engineering partners with New Jersey Department of Military and Veteran Affairs, National Guard | More
- Appointments are required to be seen at Student Health Services (SHS)
- Appointments can be made by calling the Wellness Center at 856-256-4333. Certain types of appointments can be made by visiting OWL (Online Wellness Link). If you are making an appointment through OWL and don't see your appointment you must call the Wellness Center to schedule the appointment.
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Service for males and females is provided by FamCare Inc. Call 856-794-1235 to make an appointment or visit our Services Offered page for more information. For more information of STD Testing Options visit our Sexual & Reproductive Health page.
- Making appointments for the wrong reason may result in your appointment being cancelled and rescheduled. This is because we may need to schedule a longer appointment time for you or schedule you with a different medical provider.
- Students should cancel any appointment they are unable to make prior to the appointment time. Students that do not show for a scheduled appointment will receive a No Show Charge.
- Students under 18 years of age must have a parent/legal guardian sign a Consent for Treatment prior to their visit.
The mission of the Student Health Services (SHS) of Rowan University strives to remove health-related barriers to learning, to promote optimal wellness, to enable clients to make informed decisions about health issues, and to empower students to be self-directed and well informed health care consumers.
For information about our Alcohol & Other Drug Services, please visit the Counseling and Psychological Services page here.
Student Health Services
The Wellness Center at Winans Hall
201 Mullica Hill Rd.
Glassboro, NJ 08028
Phone (856) 256-4333
Fax (856) 256-4427