Residential Learning & University Housing
Henry M. Rowan Family Foundation commits $15M to Rowan University | More
Cooper Medical School of Rowan University wins national video challenge | More
Building community in Camden—one garden bed at a time | More
New business: Ground broken on new Rohrer College of Business building | More
Rev your Prius engines | More
Room Condition Report Information
- Before you move in to your housing assignment a Room Condition Report will be completed by your Resident Assistant to assess the state of your assignment before your arrival.
- A sample residence hall RCR can be found here.
- A sample apartment RCR can be found here.
- The RCR documents the number of furnishings given to your area, the condition (specifically noting any damages or issues). The complete condition of the bathroom, bedroom, and any common areas are noted on the form.
- When you check-in you will sign the RCR and receive a carbon copy of it. Within 24 hours of moving in to your space please reassess the area on your own based on the sections of the RCR. If you see anything of concern fill it in on your carbon copy and return it to your RA within the 24 hours.
- This is important step because it will benefit you come damage billing time after check-out.
- The RCR is filled out as close to check-in and with as much accuracy as possible, however, things sometimes change and are missed in between.
- By reassessing the room you insure all damages are accounted for and remove responsibility from you.
- Anything listed on the “out” portion of the RCR at the end of the year that was not on the “in” portion will be at your expense through mailing of a damage bill.
Submitting Work Orders
For detailed information on how to submit a work order for items that need to be fixed in your room or residence hall, please click here.
Links & Resources
The following links provide helpful information to all residential students regarding available services in addition to useful resources regarding stores and merchants in the neighboring area.
DISCLAIMER: Rowan University in no way endorses the companies and/or organizations represented on this page. This page is provided simply as an informational service to the users of the Rowan University Web Site. The University does not accept any responsibility or liability for the information found on the linked sites. The linked sites' owner(s) are solely responsible for the content and condition.